- "I love Fort Collins Primary Care! The staff is friendly, professional and eager to help. Dr. McCarty is a doctor who "listens," then does everything he can to make things better. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this office to anyone who needs medical care. They are the best!" ~ Loyce ~
- "Dr. Michael McCarty is my doctor and he has impressed me by his thoroughness and competence in treating me. He is careful to explain the procedures, medications and care of my condition. He has written instructions for me to avoid any confusion in my treatment. I highly recommend Fort Collins Primary Care." ~ Mary Duran ~
- "As a new patient I had a warm and welcoming experience. The attention I received was thorough and professional. In addition, I was referred to the appropriate specialists. Being a first time patient newly-arrived from New Jersey, I was nervous. However, I was made to feel at home from the first phone call through the initial visit." ~ Johanne Giglio ~
- "Fort Collins Primary Care is a very nice place – it has everything you need for all the medical exams the doctor does. Everyone was very helpful and thorough. Just Great!" ~ Kenneth and Martha Quenzer ~
- "I saw Dr. McCarty in Denver and have followed Dr. McCarty to Fort Collins. He is the most well-rounded physician I have seen. I am a Registered Nurse and understand the importance of continuing good healthcare. I highly recommend seeing Dr. McCarty. I also find the staff to be very friendly and helpful, the examination rooms are nice and large, and the clinic is easy to find." ~ Alan Curtis ~
- "Dr. McCarty was complete and very thorough in covering test results and all options. The staff is very easy going." ~ Wayne Bidell ~
- "The Office Manager, Deb, is super-nice and made me a "last-minute" appointment. I was having some really uncomfortable sciatica pain in my leg. Dr. Johnson suggested some exercises for me to STOP doing, and some other exercises to START doing. My leg feels SO much better! Thank you, Deb and Dr. Johnson!"
~ Dan Daniel, Professional Football Coach ~
- "I get such a genuine sense of caring from the entire staff. Dr. Johnson has a wealth of experience which helps me get well and stay healthy. Deb, the Office Manager, is efficient, organized, helpful, and super nice. And Paige is so pleasant to work with. I struggled with Anxiety and Dale's knowledge, personality, experience and huge amount of information have allowed me to understand and overcome so many of my Anxiety symptoms. I am SO much more comfortable, now. Thank you for such an overall personalized healthcare experience!" ~ Dot Lofton ~
- "Dr. Johnson has been my doctor for over 10 years … because he's the best! The phone gets answered by a "real" person, the staff is pleasant and polite, and Dr. Johnson keeps very close to his scheduled times with patients. (I hate waiting!) I'm thankful I found Dr. Johnson and wouldn't even consider changing docs! ~ Brandon Armes ~
- Kaden is Fort Collins Primary Care's second-youngest patient. He sometimes "helps out" with shoveling the snow off of the sidewalks!
~ Kaden Caruth ~
- "The doctor, the staff, everyone is so pleasant and CARING. They are always ready to get me in when I call for emergencies and appointments. I'm so glad I have returned to this place. Everyone should have caring people like Fort Collins Primary Care! I highly praise them here."
~ Beatrice ("Aunt Bea") Ranson ~
- "The part that I like best about Fort Collins Primary Care is the greeting you get when you come through the door. There are no long waits, and Dr. Johnson is tops at answering my questions." ~ Elaine Hehn ~
- "The part I like best about Fort Collins Primary Care is their awesome care in treating the whole person with their knowledge and application thereof. I like how (Office Manager) Deb always does her best to schedule with both the physician and patient in mind, and the time element with the doctor and (Psychotherapist) Dale is comfortable – not rushed!"
~ Priscilla ~
- "They made me very comfortable, Andy and Dr. McCarty were nice to me." ~ Lane Weig ~
- "The staff at Fort Collins Primary Care are on top of all my medications and answer questions I have in a very understandable way. How blessed I feel to be in with such a great group of health professionals and how they give me enough time at my appointment. I do like the way they ask me if I have any questions." ~ Doug ~
- "I think Fort Collins Primary Care is a good place. They treat you like you want to be treated and listen to how you feel." ~ Alan Beye ~
- "I've been a patient of this facility for over 13 years. My concept is to come into the office feeling good and the doctors can keep me feeling good." ~ Orvil Harris, Jr. ~
Fort Collins Primary Care is the place where you can bring your entire family for personalized medical care for their entire lives. We know our patients well, and call them by name. We want our patients to drive into our parking lot and say, "This is where MY doctor's office is!"
We work with most health insurance companies, including Medicare (sorry, no Medicaid), have plenty of parking, and are presently expanding to accept new patients.
Conveniently located, Fort Collins Primary Care is less than 1 mile directly East of Colorado State University, 1/2 mile Southeast of Fort Collins Old Town, and 1 block Northwest of Poudre Valley Hospital.